Spring Desk Decor
Posted on March 23, 2017
by Becky Poole
Leave a Comment
Spring is officially here, even if the past couple days haven’t felt like it. However, I decided it was still the perfect time to refresh my desk space in honor of the season change. I spend the better part of 8 hours a day Mon-Fri at my desk, why not make it pretty? Amidst the computer stuff, paperwork, files, & office supplies it is nice to be able to look over and see my own personal “nook” with the following items…
- Cute framed print from Target (only $3!)
- Photo collage of me & Mark from Shutterfly
- Two small succulents in geometric containers
- Sweet Magnolia scented soy candle (also from Target)
- Stress Relief hand sanitizer from B&BW
- Dionis Blue Ridge Wildflower hand cream
- Fun, printed tissue box (generic brand)
In the future I plan on changing out a few of the items from time to time to reflect the seasons…or whenever I get bored with it.
Do you get to personalize your workspace? What are your favorite items to have at your desk?